Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Things the kids say


Kayleigh age 3

-after she fell asleep on the couch and I accidently woke her up-
"We're you tired?"
"No, I was just closing my eyes. There were bugs trying to get in them so I just closed them."

-after loading up a toddler bed we just bought for her into the truck-
"This is going to be your bed, Kayleigh!"
"Oh, thank you! ...am I going to have to sleep in the truck?"

"No, mama! You can't watch this show! It's just for little girls."

-puts cloth diaper wet bag on her head-
"I'm pretending to be a diaper!!"

-comes up and snuggles with my baby bump- "Mama, I'm so glad we're having a baby."



Alexis (age 1)

Lexi: "Poo!"
Me: "Did you poop, Lexi?"
Lexi: "no."
Me: -checks her diaper- nope, no poo! Did you just toot?
Lexi: -giggles like crazy- "YES!!"

(Relayed to me by a church nursery worker)
At pickup Lexi was trying to get everyone who came to the door to pick her up and take her out.
 One dad said to her: "No, I can't bring you out. I'm a stranger!"
Lexi:  "oh, it's ok!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment