Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Fun!

Even though I was a little upset not having a baby by Christmas, I still tried to have some fun with the girls!!

Christmas eve was celebrated by wearing elf jammies, making cookies and watching movies!


I normally prefer to make my own cookie dough but this year, being overdue and all, I just grabbed a small thing of pre-made dough from the store.



It was so hard to keep the girls from eating the cookie dough but the cookies made it into the oven and they were very yummy!

Christmas morning came bright and early and the girls were so excited over the presents! We don't get too many things for them so this year we feel like we over did it a bit. They each got a book (Kay got the illustrated Harry Potter to read with dad! She was so excited!!), they each got one toy, Lexi got some crayons, Kay got some slipper socks and then to share we got them a dollhouse and a toy tool set.



(yes, she REALLY needs her bangs cut!!)





Then early the next morning I got my own belated Christmas present when Sebastian took us by surprise and came into the world. I'm still working on his birth story but should have it up tomorrow.


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment