Sunday, January 29, 2017

Things The Kids Say Part 5

(Kayleigh age 3, Alexis age 23m)

(We just woke up and Lexi is in our bedroom chattering away while Kayleigh is outside the door with the door closed)
Lexi: "Batman! Batman is eww. Batman is yucky!"
Kayleigh: -opens bedroom door just a crack to peek in and whispers menacingly- "Don't you talk about Batman like that."

(playing together and Kay give me cake. I pretend to eat it.)
"Hahaha! that cake was poison and now you're dead!"
(I fall on the floor and pretend to die)
-whispers menacingly- Now I'm the queen!

(I put Lexi's hair in a ponytail and she reached up to touch it)
Lexi: "oh no, where hair go?!"

Kayleigh: "My baby brother is so cute!!"
Me: "Yes he is. Do you know who else is cute? You!"
Kayleigh: "Yeah, I AM pretty cute!!"

(After we had Sebastian, some people at church made us a few freezer meals)
Kayleigh: "Mama, next time we go to church I'm going to tell the people to make us cake instead of spaghetti."

Kayleigh: "Mama, where's my stool?"
Me: "In the bathroom."
Kayleigh: -runs off to the bathroom- "It IS in here!! How did you know that?! My mother is so smart!!"

Lexi: "oh mama, beautiful hair!!"

Kayleigh stuck a piece of pretzel up her nose. I had her blow her nose to get it out, and since she had a cold a bunch of snot came out with. I went to throw the tissue away when she yelled, "What are you doing? I'm not finished eating it!!!"

Lexi: "Mama. Put Sebastian down. Right now. Pick me up."

Kayleigh: "I had 10 coffees"
Me: "10 coffees?! That's a lot of coffee."
Kay: "yeah, that because I'm very grown up."

No comments:

Post a Comment