Saturday, March 25, 2017

March 2017 Photos

This month was a little busy and stressful since we were house hunting (Yay!) and the weather has been getting warmer so we've been trying to get outside as much as possible.


The first day of spring gave us 80+ degree weather so I decided to take the kids to the zoo with a friend. The girls had an absolute blast but we weren't expecting it to get as hot out as it did so we were only there for 3 hours.



Then we had a cold front come through again but that didn't stop us from playing in the yard. Sebastian chilled out in the swing and fell asleep (and Lexi brought him those leaves haha)


We got Kayleigh the Illustrator Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone for Christmas and she loves pretending she can read it. 

Sebastian also got a second 'job' as a brand rep for Caley's Creation's adorable waterproof bibs. (also, how cute is that Dino romper? Ah, I love babies in rompers!!)







Sebastian loves to hang out on my shoulder like this and I wanted to get a picture so bad to remember it by. One day storm clouds were rolling in giving the perfect filtered light through the windows so I decided to try and get the picture and it came out so sweet!




And I'll end on this little clip of Ms. Sassy Pants herself telling me to stop calling her "Wild Thing". 
(She says, "No! I'm not Wild Thing! You can't say to me that [sic]. I'm Lexi.")

No comments:

Post a Comment