Tuesday, April 5, 2016

March Photos


The weather randomly warmed up to 80 degrees so we put our summer dresses on and played outside. And anytime I close a door with Lexi on the other side she thinks its hilarious to stick her hands under the door.



Our neighbor brought us a bouquet of daffodils from her yard. They were so beautiful, but I wish we had more sun in our kitchen so they lasted more than a few days.




 I'm trying to get some more pictures of me with the girls and this was my first attempt. I normally hate how I look on camera so I avoid it at all costs but I want to change that so the girls can look back and see me with them, not just me taking the pictures.
 We got some farm eggs and I totally geeked out and took pictures of them. I had some set up with a gradient from dark to light but never got around to take a picture of that but there is always next time!!


 I don't know why I never tried adult coloring pages before because it sure beats coloring Doc McStuffins with crayons ever day! And some days Kayleigh will freak out if I don't buckle her bunny, Mimsy, in while we're in the car.


 Always climbing. Its so hard to keep her of anything because she will climb anything if she gets the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment