Thursday, June 2, 2016

Excited for December!!

So I just realized I never posted about any of this here!



Yup, baby #3 is coming in December!

I'm currently 11 weeks and just had a doctor's appointment. Baby has a nice, strong heartbeat and everything is doing fine for now.

My morning sickness seems to be letting up - it was pretty bad there for a while. I asked the doctor for some medicine to help with it and I don't know if its the medicine working or just the fact I'm almost done with it but I have been feeling much better this last week. I still get sick, mainly at night, but its a huge improvement to what it was (all day, every day to where I didn't even want to get up off the couch for fear of throwing up). I'm just hoping it doesn't last as long as it did with Lexi's pregnancy because I was sick and on medication until 6.5 months along with her.

So yeah, there you go! We're super excited and freaked out at the same time because we are trying to figure out how we are going to fit yet another kid in this tiny little house (~800 sq. ft.), then trying to figure out if we are going to stay and add on or move next year, but a load of other things.

No matter which way it goes, though, we are happy about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment