Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Things The Kids Says

Another installment of goofy things Kayleigh has said (and a few by Lexi!)

(2 years old)

"Mama, I'm sick. I have a shark in my throat."

Brings a book over to me
"Mama, I'm want to read you a book!"
Sits down, flips pages randomly.
"Huh..."
Flips another page.
"...huh..."
Flips page again.
"They go on a walk. The end!"


"Ah! There's a spider!! ...oh wait, it's just a stroller."

Pulls a newborn sleeper off the rack at a store
"Oh Mama, this is so adorable!!"

Age 3:

"Kayleigh, you need to go to sleep. Why did you come out of your room again?"
"Mama, I can't feel my legs!"
Point for originality, I guess...

"Mama, can I go play with my friends!?"
"Not right now. We have to go pick up a bed for you're sister."
"No. That's a horrible idea."

Kayleigh is eating a popsicle and our friend is teasing her for the way she's eating it.
"You fun of me?!" (You making fun of me)

(While trying to convince her she's a monkey)
"That's not a tail, that just my butt, silly!!"

Our three cats are all asleep on the couch
"Why are there so many cats on our couch!!!"

(Working on a letter workbook)
-sigh- "Mom! You're embarrassing me!!"
"Embarrassing you?"
"Yeah, In front of the letters!!"

Alexis (age 1)
Charlie: "Lexi, get out of the cat food! Are you a cat?"
Lexi: "meow!"

"Lexi! Off the table. Get down!"
"Down? Down..... town? -singing- Downtown! Downtown! Doooooowntoown!!"
 (She was singing "downtown" by Macklemore) 

No comments:

Post a Comment