Thursday, May 25, 2017

Kayleigh's 4th birthday

Kayleigh turned 4 on May 14! It's hard to believe that my baby girl is getting so big already! It was also mother's day so what a better way to celebrate than with the girl who made me a mother!




We didn't do anything special but I did promise Kay I would make her a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and strawberries on top. Doesn't this look amazing?!


Well, I didn't actually make it. The night before I forgot that our oven was broke, so Charlie ran out and bought a (delicious!) cake from Sam's and I cut up strawberries on top. She loved it and never knew the difference. (The hole in the center strawberry was for a candle.)

I wish I got more pictures, or did more, but we had a really fun day with our girl and that is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment