Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Things The Kids Say part 6

(Kayleigh age 3, Alexis age 2)

Lexi: -running around with her feet out of her footie jammies- "I'M BATMAN!!"
(later, running around with her hooded towel on her head after a bath)
"I'm Super Batman!"

Kayleigh: "uh, hellooooo? Can you stop talking and come wipe my BUTT?!!"

We're waking through the parking lot at church when Kayleigh accident dumps her backpack out and one of the men from church stops to help us pick it up. After he finished and we're walking away, Kayleigh says, "That man was so nice. I should thank him. THANK YOU NICE MAN. He was sooo nice. What a nice man."

Lexi: "I want Jada."
Miranda: "no, Jada is in my lap"
Lexi: "Share Jada? I have half."
Miranda: "uh... no, you can't have half."
Lexi: "Mir Mir can't have Jada. Not allowed."

Lexi: "High five!" Slaps her own hand, "high five!" Slaps hand again. "High five!" Purposely misses slapping her hand "too slow!"

Me: "Hey, Kayleigh, I want to take a picture of us."
Kay: "Oh oh!! Wait, I have to go get my baby!!!"

Lexi: -steals my empty coffee cup and pretends to drink out of it- "Mmm coffee. I love coffee!!"

Lexi: Hey! You!! Go home. We don't want you here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment