Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fluff mail arrived!!

The cloth diapers came in yesterday! And let me say that they are cuter in person than the pictures show!

Here is what I ordered:
Fuzzibunz Perfect Size in Caribbean
IMG_1182

Blueberry Simplex 2.0 in the Owl Print
IMG_1183

and a Kawaii One Size in Persian Green
IMG_1180
(plus a sample pack of Rockin' Green to get me to the $49 mark

and my free diaper was a....
IMG_1181


Kawaii Snazzy Minky in Glossy Green!
It's not a print I would have picked out on my own but I am still excited to have another Kawaii to try out. As I mentioned in my last post, I'm hoping I like them a little more than the others since they aren't as expensive ($10-12 per diaper compared to $17-20+)

And then the box they came in was immediately commandeered by the cats as a toy. The kitty logic is: If I fits, I sits.

IMAG0447

I can't wait to get them prepped and put Kay in them! I've never prepped a diaper before since my others were used so this is going to be a learning experience.

Kay and I also went to the St. Louis Arch yesterday with a friend so I will have those photos up hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment