Monday, October 7, 2013

Sniffles

68f03bda2dfb11e3bf5322000a9f38c3_7Kayleigh and I both have been under the weather this weekend. She caught a cold and starting coughing and sneezing Friday night / Saturday morning. I feel so bad for the poor girl! I called the doctor's office and they told me at her age they can't recommend any medicine for the cough but instead of turn the shower on hot, let the steam fill up the bathroom and sit in the bathroom with her for a bit. It worked so far and she hasn't had much of a cough since Sunday.

On a different note, I finally bought a rug for the living room! We only ripped up the carpet a year ago...7ddd3f062d1111e394a422000a1f9874_7Now Kayleigh and I won't have to roll around on the hard floor (well, on a play mat on the hard floor). Much more comfortable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment